Private Venue Hire
Exclusive access to the playground! Ideal venue for parties, celebrations, fundraisers, end of year breakups and other group events. Magic Loft private venue hire gives you access to the whole play area and the seating area ofcafé. The party rooms are not open for use. On this basis, we also provide catering options for children and adults at an extra charge. Hire only venue option means you can self-cater the food and BYO non-alcoholic drinks.
- Monday - Thursday (6-9pm) from $1190 + $300 Bond Extended use $330/hour
- Friday - Sunday & holidays (6-9pm) from $1490 + $300 BondExtended use $430/hour
- Deposit $200 to secure your bookingBond $300 will be refunded within a week after the function
- Entry for up to 50 children. Each additional child plus $12.
- Full access to the play area and the seating area of café.
- Sound system and microphone to entertain your guests.
- The option to self-cater with food & non-alcoholic drinks.
- Catering options available at an extra charge.
Venue Hire Booking Conditions
- Full payment of your function including bond should be received no later than 3 working days prior to your event. A $200.00 non-refundable
- $300.00 bond is held as security over fair cleanliness, soiling, equipment misuse, theft and time of vacancy. The bond will be refunded within a week if we confirm everything is in good condition.
- Special dietary needs must be made at least 3 working days prior to the function.
Venue Hire Rules & Policy
- Hirer may only enter 20 minutes earlier for setup – NO guests before your venue hire starts.
- The playground general rules still apply. The children above 12 years old and the adults are not allowed to play on the equipment.
- Socks must be worn at all times. This includes both children and adults supervising in our play areas. Bare feet are not permitted for hygieneand safety reasons. Magic Loft’s socks are available for purchase.
- Children must be supervised by no less than 1 adult per 8 children at all times.
- All guests must be seated in the cafe whilst eating and drinking. No food or drink allowed in the play area.
- No alcohol or smoking is permitted in the building or car park.
- You are welcome to bring your own catering by arrangement with our ‘hire only’ package. The kitchen is not available for preparation, heating or cleaning. If you are serving a large meal you will need to provide your own disposable cutlery, cups, plates, serviettes and rubbish bags. All rubbish must be removed.
- The center must be cleared and cleaned within 15 minutes from the time your function ends, otherwise additional charges will apply.
- Prices include GST are subject to change without notice.
- Magic Loft reserves the right of final explanation.